Click a tab below for information:
North Cornwall Commons is the only master planned community in Lebanon County. It is a fully livable, walkable community with the amenities anyone would hope for in their neighborhood. This is an extremely rare feature to find in communities outside large metropolitan areas and we are very excited to be bringing it to Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. The plan includes the already operable beautiful community building and pool, a lovely dog park, a walking trail spanning over 4,800 square feet and featuring a series of workout stations in addition to the easy on-site access to the Rail Trail, retail locations throughout the community.
North Cornwall Commons Apartments is an efficient commute to more than just the nearby cities (Annville, Palmyra, Hershey, Myerstown, Fredericksburg, Mt Gretna, Ephrata, Manheim, and Lititz) but also very easily accessible to Lancaster and Harrisburg.
Our community is located within a half mile of Route 72 and within a few short minutes of Route 422 and Route 322. The Lancaster/Lebanon Entrance of the PA Turnpike (Interstate 76) is just a mere 8-minute drive and within an easy 20 minutes you can be on Route 81 and Route 78.
North Cornwall Commons is booming with new retail spaces, including multiple restaurants. Already open for business is Ancestor Coffeehouse & Creperie, Premier Nails, Mick's All-American Pub, and Issac's Craft Kitchen & Brewery.
In addition to the on-site retailers, there are many nearby retailers within one mile of our community, including TJ MAXX, Pet Smart, Michael’s, Kohls, Maurices, Ulta, Starbucks, Panera Bread, MOD Pizza, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Ruby Tuesday, Three Guys, Blue Bird Inn and many more! There is even a brand-new Sheetz gas station a block away!
There are options with nearby banking as well, including BB&T, First Citizens Community, Santander, Jonestown Bank & Trust Co., Members 1st Federal Credit Union and plenty more to choose from!
Cornwall Lebanon School District
Education is the key to success in life! Your new home, North Cornwall Commons Apartments, is located in the Cornwall- Lebanon School District, this is a public school district. This district ranks in the top third in Pennsylvania for performance and quality education per the National Center for Education. Below are the schools and their contact information:
School Districts in Lebanon County (Information pulled from schooldigger.com)
Closest Schools to Lebanon, Pennsylvania
The city of Lebanon is home to one traditional school; a public, two-year community college. However, you'll find public and private two-year and four-year schools within driving distance. These five non-specialty schools are the closest to the city center:
- Harrisburg Area Community College-Lebanon (0.0 miles)
- Lebanon Valley College (5.2 miles)
- Elizabethtown College (15.2 miles)
- Franklin and Marshall College (18.2 miles)
- Pennsylvania State University-Harrisburg (18.4 miles)
Largest Schools Near Lebanon, Pennsylvania
There is one large college in the area, but most of the schools near Lebanon are small to midsize institutions. Smaller schools can often offer smaller classes and more individualized instruction, but larger colleges may provide a great variety of academic opportunities and extracurricular activities. Depending on the campus environment you're looking for, one of the five largest schools in the Lebanon area may meet your academic needs.
- Harrisburg Area Community College-Harrisburg (18,081 students)
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania (7,746 students)
- Pennsylvania State University-Harrisburg (4,933 students)
- Alvernia University (2,792 students)
- Pennsylvania State University-Berks (2,578 students)
Lowest Net Price
Students who are concerned about the cost of education may want to consider the net price of the schools they are considering. Net price is calculated by deducting the average financial aid award from the total cost of attendance for a full-time undergraduate student. According to the NCES, these five non-specialty schools had the lowest net prices for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Harrisburg Area Community College-Harrisburg ($11,086 per year)
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania ($21,505 per year)
- Pennsylvania State University-Schuykill ($24,724 per year)
- Pennsylvania State University-Harrisburg ($24,724 per year)
- Pennsylvania State University-Berks ($24,724 per year)
Highest Graduation Rate
According to the NCES, a school's graduation rate is the percentage of full-time undergraduate students who complete programs within 150% of the normal time. This figure can provide insight into the educational quality of a college or university. Based on data from students who finished in 2019, the five traditional Lebanon-area schools with the highest graduation rates all boasted rates of more than fifty percent.
- Franklin Marshall College (85%)
- Lebanon Valley College (78%)
- Pennsylvania State University-Harrisburg (71%)
- Elizabethtown College (69%)
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania (56%)
The Lebanon Valley Rail Trail is considered an easy trail in terms of difficulty, it is about 14 miles long and passes through the communities of Colebrook, Cornwall, Mount Gretna, city of Lebanon and South Lebanon. Activities on the trail consist of walking, running, biking, skiing, and horseback riding. No motor sports aloud.
This trail also passes near restaurants and recreation areas such as:
- Lebanon Expo Center and Fairgrounds
- Cornwall Furnace
- Governor Dick Recreation Area
- State Game Land
- Cornwall Iron Furnace – 0.6 miles off the trail from Cornwall Road and Boyd Street
- Mount Gretna – 4 miles off trail
- Colebrook – a drive in and tavern within a couple blocks of the trail. Also, 0.5 miles from the trail you can reach the horse-shoe trail (equestrian and pedestrian trail) that runs 140 miles between Valley Forge and Harrisburg
Restaurants accessible from the Rails to Trails:
- Blue Bird Inn
- The Hideaway Cafe
- The Jigger Shop
Check out these links: